The Imagery. The Words. The Songs. The Objects. The Memories. Attached Like Tape Recordings on Repeat.

Monday 14 November 2011

Feeling Guilt - The Stories of Willie Wankie Woo Woo.

And I begin to feel guilty, because the real one has been disregarded. They were similar. Far too similar. Cut from the same cloth and promoting the same ideologies. How would he feel if he knew?

It is him who provides the childhood memories, he is blood. Another story plays over and over like a tape recording on repeat. Only this time it is a tape recording. There is a voice but no image.


(In a low Croaky Voice)

The Stories of Willie Wankie Woo Woo. I am Willie Wankie Woo Woo.

'I am going to go out shitting myself with fucking fear and cancer that god so kindly provided. Without that we wouldn't have a way to die would we? Fucking good of him not to torment us with being eternally young and being able to fuck everyone - no he gave us this great gift of fucking cancer. I wouldn't of thought of that if I'd been creating a universe would you? Bung in cancer? No I'd of left that out. '

No comments:

Post a Comment